Wealth Management Advisor Full-time Job8 months ago - Financial Services - Kota Kinabalu - 156 views
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- 22 - 45 years old.
- Diploma with min. 5 years working experiences , OR
- Degree with min. 1 year working experience.
(Diploma or Bachelor's Degree holder in Business/Finance/Marketing would be advantage. Other discipline are also welcomed, but subject to consideration.)
Good in time-management, self discipline, highly motivated and ambitious.
Excellent communication skills and well conversed in English and Malay.
Full time and daily clock in - clock out.
- Weekly coaching will be provided (Professional team from various background).
- Basic Salary/ Income: Rm 3500 – Rm 9000.
- Convention to various countries.
- Office and technical support will be provided.
We know that real life never stops changing, and that peopl