Supplier Quality Engineer - Batu Berendam Melaka Full-time Job5 days ago - Swasta - Malacca - 18 views
- Responsible in ensuring the quality of incoming parts and works with suppliers in resolving quality issues encountered by the factory.
- Responsible for sending and closing of Supplier Corrective Actions Request.
- Responsible for supplier performance rating.
- Monitor suppliers on quality trends through regular reporting; perform quality or process audits on key supplier.
- Work with purchasing and R&D in qualifying new part / material / supplier.
- To support purchasing in yearly supplier assessment on quality topics.
- To carry out any job related assignment assigned by superior.
- Degree in electronic / electrical / science or related working experience in ISO / TS16949 Quality System.
- Skill/Knowledge : Knowledge of ISO / TS16949 quality system and 5 core tools such as SPC, FMEA, MSA, PPAP and APQP
- Able to communicate well with all level of employees.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience dealing with supplier.
- Have auditing skill and experience either to supplier or internally.
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852