Maintenance cum Process Engineering Manager - Senawang Full-time Job6 days ago - Swasta - Seremban - 18 views
- Lead and organizing Repair & maintenance Department
- Ensure that all the machinery and processes are comply with the occupational safety and health standard
- To manage all machines installation, up grading and improvement projects.
- To plan,Purchase, setup and release production lines on time, within budget and fulfills requirement.
- Trouble shoot machinery and electrical problem to meet production process
- Perform and characterize process and equipment system to maintain and control process parameter
- Responsible for planning and establishing the control of production process and monitor the trend of process performance
- Assist the production manager in daily production process needs
- Work with all the departments to provided an efficient production floor with safe working environment
- Male aged 35 to 50 years old
- minimum Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronic)
- minimum 5 years working experience in related field is an advantage.
- Mandarin speaking
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-3361851