14 Mac 2018 - The Intermark, Integra Tower, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Training and Development
- Drive planning and execution, including account assignments and schedules
- Ensure operational excellence and exceptional quality of service provided to end customers and partners
- Sales support and selling of products to drive incremental revenue while ensuring the highest level of Customer Satisfaction Surveys Scores (for sales team only)
- Presentation of a strong working expertise in all current and future products and demonstration of the client’s culture of innovation, fun and quality in all customer interactions
- Address and correct poor performance or personnel issues
- Ensure team member is professional, knowledgeable and properly attired
- Be able to resolve conflicts promptly
Training and Development
- Must have a solid understanding of company product group goals and initiatives and is responsible for disseminating these to the team in his or her area
- Establishes and measures assigned accounts and individual performance objectives
- Capturing of all required data elements in CRM as required by client’s training, policies and procedures
- Candidates must possess at least Degree in any field in order to apply work permit
- Min. 3 years of working experience in Sales/relevant experience. Experience working as Team Leader in contact center or outsourcing company is an added advantage.
- Min. 2 years of experience in Account Management
- Min. 1 year of experience in CRM Tool
- Strong organizing abilities and process-oriented work style
- Strong presentation and communication skills and Inside sales skills working directly with customer and cross functional teams
- Ability to motivate, encourage and coach others to develop strong relationship-building and sales skills
- Applicants must be able to speak and write in English and Native Thai with central accent
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur, MY nearby LRT (Ampang Park/KLCC).
The SELLBYTEL Group is one of the world’s leading international outsourcing experts. And the diversity of our solutions is correspondingly large and individual. By providing innovation, the SELLBYTEL Group has been assisting clients in the fields of sales, service, support, human resources, training, healthcare and back office solutions throughout the world for more than 28 years. We not only work for global top brands, we live and breathe their products, services and solutions. Our success is based on the principles of transparency, efficiency and quality. These are the standards against which we are measured. Come and see for yourself: our outsourcing solutions reduce costs, improve economic success and uncover new potential.