16 November 2017 - No.36,Jalan Batai Barat,Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur.
- Responsible and ensure the entire work sites are safe and compliance with related law and regulations, standards, guidelines from relevant authorities
- To promote and enforce effective safety and health practices throughout project site
- Liaise with DOSH or relevant authorities on environmental, safety and health issues
- To prevent accidents, injuries and work-related illness in workplace
- To coordinate and conduct regular inspection and carry out investigation on site accidents (if any)
- To coordinate with the contractor on all matters on environmental, safety and health requirement
- To attend all the meeting with the relevant authorities including but not limited to DOSH, Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd.
- To perform all matters on environmental, safety and health requirement as instructed by management
- Candidate must possess valid green book and registered with Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH)
- At least 3 years working experience as SHO
- Technically competent and able to manage the overall safety and health activities within the assigned project site
- Able to interact with local authorities pertaining to safety and health issues
- Highly discipline, responsible and very duty bound
- Able to start work immediately would be an added advantage
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
- 3 months contract available
- Preferably own transportation candidate
- Willing to work at Kudat, Sabah
Tadau Energy Sdn Bhd is a renewable energy and sustainable technology investment firm providing venture and growth capital across the renewable energy industry to support innovative, well-managed, rapidly-growing companies. We enable individuals and organizations to be part of creating a sustainable world. Our products and services help to conserve energy, to use energy efficiently, and generate clean renewable energy. We seek to inspire, educate, and assist our clients in achieving their goals of cost stability, energy independence, and environmental stewardship.