Industrial Designer - Setapak Full-time Job4 months ago - Swasta - Kuala Lumpur - 42 views
Job Description & Requirements:
• Design Products that meet design requisition
• Ensure all projects handle are completed accordingly to timelines given
• Participates and contributes ideas and solutions during meetings on technical matters
• Knowledge in use of software: Rhinoceros, Adobe, AutoCAD, Solidworks or Powershape
• Team player, nice and able to work well with the other members.
• Technical knowledge balanced with creative ability and hands-on approach.
• Commercial awareness.
• 1-2 years’ experience for junior position and 3-5 years’ experience for senior position.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidate may send your resume to my email firstname.lastname@example.org or call to our office 063361851 - 1852(Ms. Woon)