Industrial Designer - Setapak Kuala Lumpur Full-time Job6 months ago - Swasta - Kuala Lumpur - 54 views
- Design Products that meet design requisition
- Ensure all projects handle are completed accordingly to timelines given
- Participates and contributes ideas and solutions during meetings on technical matters
- Knowledge in use of software: Rhinoceros, Adobe, AutoCAD, Solidworks or Powershape
- Team player, nice and able to work well with the other members.
- Diploma / Degree in Product or Industrial Design
- Technical knowledge balanced with creative ability and hands-on approach.
- Commercial awareness.
- 1-2 years’ experience for junior position and 3-5 years’ experience for senior position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852